Friday 24 June 2011

Day at the Races - Part 4

The last day of Royal Ascot, which means my project for Nick and Sara comes to an end. But what a great way to end it! I got to go to Ascot in the Royal Enclosure which was a massive privilege, I was most excited to see the Queens procession go by so close, and despite some rain showers, everyone had a fantastic day.
Amazing hat!
Bright and beautiful!

Checking the form
The Queen arrives
 
Getting ready to place the bets.
Hello!
This will be my lucky horse.
 
Exchanging tips?
Sara checking the odds.
 
Silhouette of an English Gent.
The horses cross the line.
A winner perhaps?
Winnings!
Sara models the amazing hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Kerry Jordan Photography

Keep up to date with my latest projects. Please feel free to post comments!